From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:06:32 -0500
Dear Pete;-
        The size box you buy depends upon the size shell you collect. Althor is
a good company and their boxes stand up well. The ones I use most are 1"sq. But
I collect Eps and most of them are pretty small.
        I prefer the friction boxes as they have no hinges to get in the way.
You don't need inserts as you can use any packing foam that comes in packing
for many products. Heck, you can use cotton.
        There is no "One size fits all".
            Art