From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:55:53 -0500
Shoe Box exhibits can be a lot of fun....and you can really use your
imagination for categories:

Like collected this calendar year
You can set categories of certain colors -- yellow shells, purple
shells, orange shells, etc.
You can set categories of a certain size shell
I like "My Favorite Shell and Why???"
"The Most Difficult Shell to Find and How I found it?"
"The Oddest shell I have ever seen"....