From:
"Guido T. Poppe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:35:33 +0100
 Hello David,

I now next to nothing about these. There is somewhere a photograph of a
living animal (Gastropod), if I remember well in one of the books (general)
from Abbott. It is clear that the species lives in Caulerpa: they imitate
this small ultra green spheres. I've examined quite some Caulerpa in Sri
Lanka recently, found most interesting opisthos, but nothing like Julia.
Hope to take images from the living thing one of these years: extremely
fascinating mollusks.

Guido