From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:50:38 +0200
Dear Guido and David,
Coloured figures of living specimens of both Julia zebra and Berthelinia
schlumbergeri were published in:
Gosliner, T., 1987. Nudibranchs of Southern Africa. 136 pp. on page 50,
figs. 33-34.
Regards, Henk K. Mienis.