Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:27:00 EST
It is indeed a pleasure to welcome a new and young and enthusiastic shell
collector to our great hobby. This, my friends, is a golden opportunity for
all of us to grab this new and enthusiastic interest and encourage it's
development.

I am going to send this young man some shells I have collected here in the
Tampa Bay area where I live, as well as shells collected on my trips to the
Bahamas with Jim and Bobbi Cordy. I would hope that other of you self
collectors out there would possibly do the same. The future of our hobby lies
in the hands of the youth of today. We need more young people to show such an
interest if our beloved passion is to proceed to the next generation

Thank you Helmut Nisters for bring this young man to our attention and
introducing him to the list.

Martin Tremor
St. Petersburg, FL