From:
charles sturm jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 00:30:40 -0500
Ross,
  The book is Bivalve Seashells of Western North America by Eugene Coan,
Paul Valentich Scott and Frank Bernard.  It is published by the Santa
Barbara Museum of Natural History, 2559 Puesta del Sol Road, Santa Barbara,
California 93105-2936, USA

http://www.sbnature.org

Regards,
Charlie

--On Tuesday, January 16, 2001, 1:00 AM +0000 Ross Mayhew
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:r