From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 07:24:19 -0500
Dear Conchlers,

I hope you can help me to update the list of the collection of the small
collection of Marginellidae und Cystiscidae of the museum in Innsbruck and
to devide the species
according to the family and genera and which species belongs to
Marginellidae and
Cystiscidae. Further please control the spelling of species and of authors.
There are about 40 names,
which I hope you can revise for me.
Thanks for helping for the museum in Innsbruck and hoping to hear from you
again as soon as possible.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut

this is the list: (where I set M and C please only control for errors), as
I thknk here I am allright

Afrivoluta pringlei (Tomlin, 1947)  M
Gibberula miliaria (Linnaeus, 1758)  C
Gibberula philippii (Monterosato, 1878) C
Granulina clandestina (Brocchi, 1814)  C
Granulina occulta (Monterosato, 1879) C

The next names please control for family, genera, species, authors

agatha (Laseron, 1957)
accola (Roth & Coan, 1968)
amygdala (Kiener, 1841)
angustata (Sowerby, 1846)
apicina (Menke, 1846)
australis (Hinds, 1844)
cleryi (Petit, 1836)
glabella (Linnaeus, 1758)
graciclis (C. B. Adams, 1851)
guttata (Dillwyn, 1817)
hematita (Kiener, 1834)
imbricata (Hinds, 1844)
interruptolineata (Mühlfeld, 1816)
irrorata (Menke, 1828)
jewetti
mabellae (Melvill & Standen, 1901)
obtusa (Sowerby, 1846) (= mirabilis H. Adams, 1849)
prunum (Gmelin, 1791)
pulcherrima (Gaskoin, 1869)
rosea (Lamarck, 1822)
sebastiani Marche-Marchand & Rossi, 1979
spinacea Gofas & Fernandas, 1988
spryi Clover, 1973
tessellata (Lamarck, 1822)
tricincta (Hinds, 1855)
woodbridgei (Hertlein & Strong, 1951)

Bullata elegans (Gmelin, 1791)

Persicula cingulata (Dillwyn, 1817) C
Persicula persicula (Linnaeus, 1758) C

Prunum roscidum (Redfield, 1860)
Prunum succinea (Conrad, 1846)

Volutella pyriformis

Volvarina bilineata (Krauss, 1848) M
Volvarina mitrella (Risso, 1826) M
Volvarina philippinarum (Redfield, 1848)
Volvarina varia (Sowerby, 1846)

please help to correct this list and set genus, familiy and correct authors
please.
with best thanks in advance for helping to the museums collection
hoping to get revising as soon as possible.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]