From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 18:55:42 -0700
Alan,

Thanks for posting the award winners at the St. Louis show.  I was
especially happy to see that Karen Couch got the COA trophy.

For anyone who hasn't seen Karen's new book, An Illustrated Guide to
the Unionid Mussels of Kansas, whether you're interested in freshwater
mollusks or not, this is an outstanding work and the color illustrations
(all done by Karen) are exquisite!  Check it out.

K. Hutsell