From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:06:04 -0500
Dear Conchlers, Dear Christel Jacobs,

In an e-mail only a few time ago I asked for the e-mail address of Christel
Jacobs and I got a response
from Monica Forner, which is not clear enough or which makes me very sad. I
hope I can ask you
again what is really with Christel Jacobs. At end of last year I got from
her or fellowers a nice parcel
for the museums collection in Innsbruck and today a new parcel also from
her address. A member
of Conch-L told me again her e-mail address, but this member (I don't give
any names to you for
protection reasons) has been in contact with her for a long time, but not
getting any more answer
in return by Christel. The two parcels I got for the museums came to me
without any comment
and when I thanked her I didn't get any response. We all hope that she is
living again and stays
well, although there is rumoured that she has maybe died. This would be
very sad for me, as
the shells I got for the museum are very very nice and interesting and I
would thank her very much.
I hope somebody of you can clear this and I would like to hear from
Christel or fellowers personally.
Please send me informations as soon as possible.
with best thanks in advance and best shelling greetings
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]