From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:05:10 -0500
Hi Linda:

The most direct route will be to come into the Orlando Airport.  There is a shuttle from the Orlando Airport directly to the Radisson....It runs around $24
one way....about 60 miles away.  You can also fly into the Melbourne Airport which is closer...but the flight is usually more expensive.

We will watch for a room mate for you too.

Bobbi Cordy, COA Chairman