From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:02:42 -0500
Dear Conchlers,

In a few days I have completed the different databases of the museums
collection. This was a lot of work
for the new computer programs. So in the next days I'll find time to put
together all the parcels for you
where I am again in delay. Sorry for that. It is very hard for both of us
to do this work alone, as my
mother is aged nearly 90 (she has her birthday in august) and we have no
help. We are the only
malacologist for North Tyrol and South Tyrol and have also lessons for
school and childrens and
to interested persons. All we do that as volunteers. So I have a certain
pressure, but I am not a
shirker. So I promise to all on the list where I have again debits that you
have not to wait quite a long
time, but I hope you give me again a few time, as good work needs time.
But I have another request. For the museums collection I urgently am
looking for a Cypraea childreni
in trading against landshells or Mediterranean shells. Anybody who is able
to offer me 2 specimens.
with best shelling greetings and hoping to hear from you soon. I hope you
all can give me again a
short time to fullfill my tradings with you. I only have a few free time a
day, but I have to use it also
for me and my mother. I hope you know all, whom I mean with my tradings.
Thanks for your
attention.
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]