From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:44:00 -0500
Hi Charles:

Contact Chris Takahashi...He did a great program on Tangle Nets within the last
year or so.   Tangle Nets are made of very fine nylon netting with weights and
rubber floats.   They are quite large and everything that touches them tangles in
them.  They use them in the Philippines a lot.   They have to be repaired almost
every time they are used because they cannot handle too much weight and tear up.