From:
Emilio F Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 08:29:46 -0600
Greg,

I just checked 22 specimens of Crassilabrum crassilabrum and they all have
their protoconchs missing. The problem is the same as with the Eupleura
pectinata we talked about earlier. You need to get juvenile specimens. For
the Crassilabrum I suggest you contact Antonio Elizalde
<[log in to unmask]> If he has any,he can send them to you or give
them to Dulack Richards, whom, I think, is comming to the COA meeting. If
you need any of my crassilabrum I can bring them, to the meeting on the
13th. I told them you were a nice guy and they are dying to meet you.

Emilio

Emilio F. Garcia
115 Oak Crest Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70503