From:
Alex Fraissinet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:02:47 +0200
At 20:41 9-4-01 -0500, you wrote:
>     I am curous if there are any sources on Conch-l  which may have an
>idea about what he can look for in the local markets by the  piers.
Harry

I was 5 times on Curaçao. Only the shells in one touristshop - the most
from the Philippines.
There is no place to buy shells, the places to find shells are hard to
find. But when you have time enough...

For information about species: see Marine Gastropods form Curaçao Aruba and
Bonaire by De Jong and Coomans

Regards, Alex