From:
Carlos Durães de Carvalho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 18:00:11 +0100
Dear Conchlers,
Thanks to Atlantic for the correction. I am sorry to you all. I already put
the Volutidae in my page.
May be Paul Monfils is right, when he says it is Amoria molleri which is
from Australia. In fact I got this shell from a fischerman. It is an
extraordinary thing, in my own jugement, but  I am going to check, as soon
as possible.
I have another species from deep waters :Voluta queckety, is there somebody
interested in exchange something with me?

Best regards
Carlos Carvalho