From:
Sophie Valtat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:43:35 +0200
Hello,

 From the mailing list of the Italian malacological society, via the
French helicella group, here is a message from one of our German
friends.

You can also have a look on his web site http://huizen.dds.nl/~jkoene/index.htm

Sophie

---------------------------
Objet : [SIMLIST] Help

Dear colleagues,

I am working as a post-doc at the University of Muenster in
Germany on the molecular evolution of land snails. My interest
goes out to species with one or more love darts. Because I do
not have samples of all the species of interest, I would very
much appreciate receiving specimens from any of the species
indicated in the list below. Note that the material should be
suitable for molecular work.

I would also appreciate it if you could forward this message to
anyone you know that may be able to provide some of the
species.

If you have further questions concerning the samples or my
project, please don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail.

With thanks in anticipation for your help.

Yours sincerely,

Species in alphabetical order:

Aegista vulgivaga
Bradybaena: any species
Caracollina lenticula
Caucasigena eichwaldi
Caucasotachea: any species
Cepaea hortensis
Cernuella virgata
Cernuella: any species
Cernuellocopsis ghisotti
Chilanodon bicallosa
Chilostoma: any species
Cochlicella acuta
Cochlicella ventricosa
Drobacia banatica
Eobania vermiculata
Euhadra amaliae
Euhadra peliomphala
Fruticocampylaea nazarensis
Ganesella (Satsuma) japonica
Ganula lanuginosa
Geomitra (Discula) bulweri
Helicella itala
Helicigona: any species
Helicotricha carusoi
Helix aperta
Helix lucorum
Helminthoglypta: any species
Hemicycla adensoni/plicaria
Hygromia (Riedelia) limbata
Hygromia cinctella
Iberus: any species
Ichnusomunda sacchii
Ichnusotrichia berninii
Leptaxis erubescens
Leptaxis: any species
Leuconella angulata
Levantina djulfensis
Lindholmomneme nordenskioldi
Marmorana serpentina
Micrarionta canescens
Microxeromagna vestita
Monacha: any species
Monachoides vicina
Monadenia fidelis
Murella: any species
Odontotrema diplodon
Otala lactea
Otala punctella
Perforatella bidentata
Perforatella incarnata
Ponsadenia: any species
Pseudocampyla portosantana
Pseudotrichia rubiginosa
Pyrinaearia carascalensis
Shileykoia daghastana
Tacheocampylaea raspaili
Theba pisana
Trichia: any species
Urticicola umbrosas
Vespericola colombiana
Xeromundo: any species
Xeropicta krinickii
Xeroplana lacusteana
Xerosecta: any species
Xerotricha: any species
Zenobiella subrufescens

Dr. Joris M. Koene
Department of Evolutionary Biology
Institut fuer Evolution und Oekologie der Tiere
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster
Huefferstrasse 1
D-48149 Muenster
GERMANY

e-mail: [log in to unmask]