From:
"Tom Rice (Of Sea and Shore)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:17:48 -0700
They may be referring to Volema - see Abbott & Dance: Compendium of
Seashells, page 176 for V. myristica or, most likely, V. paradisiaca. Have
obtained the latter from wholesales for sale in our museum shop and it seems
to fit your description.

Tom Rice