From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:00:06 -0700
Hey all,

Since there's a great low tide coming up this weekend
I wanted to take advantage of it to the fullest. I
haven't collected in any good places around the
Vancouver area and was looking for suggestions.

I was thinking of the Victoria breakwater as about as
far as I can get away from here. Does anyone know
if you can still go collecting there? Is there somewhere
else easy to get to from here that would be as good or
better? I want to leave in the morning, collect in the
afternoon, and be back by 9pm.

George Holm...good to see you're on CONCH-L. I
remember you from the old shell club days. I went by
my first name "Ron" then. I'll have to pick your
brain to help with my BC Shells Web site (see address
below).

Avril..you have any suggestions on where I could go
this weekend?

Cheers all,

Peter Egerton

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca, lifetime student
of zoology and computers.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.ca/personal/seashell/index.html
(includes "Seashells of British Columbia", links and my resume)
        -Links to add, remove, alter?  Just ask!
        -Suggestions always welcome :-)
        -This is an on-going project...