From:
Scott Schubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 20:57:27 EDT
Dear Listers,

I just finished reading my June 2001 issue of American Conchologist, and I
just have to extol the talents of the photographic editor, Jim Miller. I wish
I had the knowledge and equipment to create the kind of work seen in the past
issues that he has done for American Conchologist. Not only do we now have a
very wonderful and scientific journal, but now extraordinary photographs to
match, showing the beauty of the shells that lured us all to collect in the
first place. It is so nice to see something new, instead of the old
"schoolbook" type of photographs. This type of visual style will help to
attract new and younger members to our hobby. Kudos to you Jim, and let us
all who are members of COA congratulate Jim on his fine work.
This is NOT a plug for COA, as obviously all on this list are not COA
members. But let me say, you don't know what you are missing if you are
not!!!!

Scott
Florida