From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:48:05 -0700
Folks,

Someone familiar with Florida shells please tell me what's the difference
between Conus anabathrum and C. floridanus floridensis. Of course, there are
other very similar cones, such as burryae. Can someone explain what the
currently accepted taxonomy is and why? Are there clear ranges for these
species or forms?

I thought for sure there'd be a thread in the archives but I don't see
anything relevant.

Thanks,

David Kirsh
Durham, NC