From:
Philip Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 1998 20:58:38 -0400
Thanks! PLEASE change the subject!
The olive was a large one and not the Oliva bifasciata bollingi form. It
was Oliva sayana. I hadn't seen this color form before. I've taken the
yellow form of O. sayana at Peanut Island in the past, and a number of
color forms of O.b.b.
Incidentally, Olivella nivea are found here as well, in less than a meter
of water.

Phil P.