From:
Sophie Valtat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:41:42 +0100
Hello,

When you boil some sells the shell can be damaged. Best to try first
with one and see what happens.
You can also put them in a little bottle full of water and put it in
a sunny place, the animal will die with its body relaxed, them you
can put alcool instead of water and the animal will be ready for
dissection but I'm afraid it's not more "humanistic".

Sophie