From:
"Gijs C. Kronenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:45:20 +0100
Sorry Gert,

But I have to contradict your last remark. When we visited Freek last summer
he informed me that he was working on the second part, but had some
difficulties with the interpretation of some (from literature) specimens
from (if I recall correctly) Morocco. So, he wanted to go to there and check
for himself. However, Not so very long ago has has become a father for the
first time, so it may take a while.
However, you can (and anyone as a matter of fact) contact him to discuss
matters concerning European Patellidae. As noted before, his e-mail adress
is:

kind regards,

Gijs