From:
Ellen Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 11:30:35 EST
Dear Bobbi,

Pardon me for asking beginner questions, but, if I were to enter a shell in
your show, how would I do it? Do I need to come up with a display box or
something? I was thinking of my Pterotyphis pinnatus, it is small and easy to
transport and the only shell I ever found that raised Jim's eyebrows.

I've showed cats at cat shows and films at film shows, but never even been to
a shell show. Granted my mom's a hardcore garden clubber and flower show
judge, which is probably somewhat a similiar thing.

If there is a site you can suggest that will save your typing fingers
answering these, please let me know.

Yours, Ellen

PS. will anyone be selling Caribbean species at your show?