From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:38:35 -0500
Unbelievable Silent Auction at Shell Festival next weekend

    A member of our club has given us over 100 species from his private
collection for our silent auction.
    Silent auction is NOT open to the public.  But we will allow members
of
other clubs and COA members to come bid as long as you hang around to
pay for it at the end of the day!!!!
    The show is coming together beautifully...and is really going to be
a GOOD
one.
    So come join us for a fun weekend.

Shellingly, Bobbi

Space Coast Shell Festival
at the Melbourne Auditorium
625 E. Hibiscus
Melbourne, Florida

If you need directions contact me privately.

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

SPACE COAST SHELL FESTIVAL
"King Neptunes Shell Palace"
January 18-20,2002