From:
ronald noseworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 04:56:28 -0800
HI, Everyone!

Tonight I reveived what appears to be a virus from the address book of a friend of mine.  It does no damage but pretends to send pictures of a party to the recipient.  When opened, it copies itself to every address and, when opened by that recipient, copies itself to all the address in that person's address book, and so on.

I have had no problems and easily dumped the nuisance message.  If you can, do not open the "My Party" message but dump it immediately.

Sorry about this!
Ron