From:
Bill Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:20:00 -0500
I use a similar set-up as described by Jim (Tiffen) except I use a +10 or +7
lens (or
a combination of both) in conjunction with the camera's zoom, and it with a
lot of patience, takes usuable images of specimens as small as1.5 mm. in
length.
I will admit you must be dedicated and shoot a lot of images to be
successful.

Bill F.
www.jaxshells.org