From:
Rich Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 19:41:26 -0600
Paul,

At 07:02 PM 5/20/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Is the list serve computer losing it, or what?  During the past hour or so,
>I've have received several conch-l postings that I first saw posted a couple
>of weeks ago - is this happening to anyone else???
>
>Paul M.

Yes, I received the same three outdated postings mixed in with today's
Conch-L offerings; one of them was mine (...deja vu).  At first I thought
the problem was with my Internet service provider, but now you have
confirmed that it came from UGA.  I guess the Archive contents have been
overflowing.

A similar situation happened to me about a year ago, and I just attributed
it to a quirky function of Eudora Pro that occasionally reconstitutes
almost a month's worth of deleted emails  when my various mail  boxes are
purged and condensed.  Even Qualcomm, the producers of Eudora have not been
able to give me a satisfactory answer.  Amy, can you provide any insights
about the reposting of those emails?

Rich Goldberg

Richard L. Goldberg
Worldwide Specimen Shells