From:
Sieglinde Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:53:01 +0100
Dear Victoriano,

Gibbula divaricata mostly is stragulated, which is
rarilineata not. I think the best differences between
the the species is the base of the shell. The base
of Gibbula divaricata is turning slightly outside,
while Gibbula rarilineata the base is turning inside.
Sorry that I can't explain it better, as for my
blackout at the moment I don't know what is convex
and concav.
with best shelling greetings
more later
Sieglinde

--- Victoriano Meneses Sores <[log in to unmask]>
schrieb: > Dear all:

> Can anyone give me a good clue to separate this two
> species? I have read
> many descriptions but I have specimens that can be
> included in some
> descriptions of Gibbula divaricata and in Gibbula
> rarilineata also. Is
> there any hybrid of these species?
>
> Thatīs all at the moment.
>
> Thanks in advanced