From:
Sieglinde Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:37:08 +0100
In the book Muscheln und Schnecken der Weltmeere by
Gerd Lindner, which is very fine for systematics
the Genus Colubraria is placed in the family
Buccinidae and subfam. Pisaniinae.
Hope this helps as this is the newest edition
A major fault is to install to much families for
me and all in all is sometimes badly arranged
invisuable
with best regards
Sieglinde

Vaught (Classification of the Living Mollusca, 1989,

Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de