Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:56:12 +0100
Hello to everybody,

I'm new at the conch-L mailing.
My name is Stefano Marianantoni and I'm 34 years old.
I've been a shell collector for about 10 years but I've always grown my
passion alone. Last year only, at an exhibition I met folks like me, so I
decided to stop my loneliness collection and I decided to meet, to talk ant
write to other collectors.

I live in Italy, in Latina, on the Tyrrhenian sea, 70 km south of Rome.
My is not a big collection but is quite complete with all families. My main
interest is for the Mediterranean sea shells, and in particular the
Marginellidae family. Of course I'm even interested an all the shells world.

As I've a little traveled around the world I had the change to collect many
shells.
Unlikely when I was a child I had a terrible car accident so for me it's
forbidden the diving. By the way I use apnea and as everybody I'm a shells
hunter on the beach. Sometimes my wife Stefania comes with me. She is a very
lucky hunter.
For a chance only I've heard about the conch-List.

I wish to share with you my interests on the Malacology field and the sea
world in general.
I would be very happy if I can exchange shells in order to better understand
and increase my knowledge and my collection.

Thank you to all of you.

Stefano Marianantoni
Via Pier Luigi da Palestrina, 69
04100 Latina  -  Italy