From:
"gauguini.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 16:47:40 +0200
le 6/05/02 17:53, david touitou à [log in to unmask] a écrit :

> Hi all !!
>
> I am looking for any info. concerning living conus
> granulatus finds. Several persons told me it was found
> during day-tim hidden in rocks' crevices, starting in 4/5
> meters of water. Can someone confirm ? Do any of you
> collected this coneshell in Martinique ? in the Grenadines ?
>
> thanks
>
> David
> Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com

Hi David!!
  Many years ago the person who founded the AFC:  the French shell
collectors club,Monsieur Yves Demanuelle, during a short stay in Martinique
found a nice Conus Granulatus at day time in 3/5  meters.I saw the shell
then ,typical of this area .Yves never wanted to part with it !!!
 Best regards for now,

      Chris....(Zand member of the AFC)