From:
"Emilio J. Power" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 10:39:49 -0400
Hello!

I have used Armor All, the protectanct the cleaners will mess your
shells up.
I apply a couple of heavy squirts on a paper towel and the rub it on the
shell.
I have used this on Liguus and Polymita for quite some time and the
shells look
fresh. I have also used it on shells from old collections after a
washing with mild
dish soap/water, dry them out and squirt Armor All, it really restores
the color
brightness.  DO NOT USE THE CLEANER use the protectant/preservative
that comes in a squirt/pump plastic bottle. I also use it on marine
shells. I do not
have any shells with fancy periostracums so I do not know what effects
it would have
on these.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power