From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 15:12:57 +1200
>John,
>
>Out of curiosity, just how do you get your email system to accept italic
>print, as in Obba listeri? Mine seems to render everything in plain text.

Your settings should have the option for styled text. If set to
plain, it'll send plaintext.

However styled text involves HTML format, and many lists will reject
any posting with HTML settings. So, while I'd love to be able to use
italics, boldening, underlines, accents etc, I cannot.
--
Andrew Grebneff
165 Evans St, Dunedin 9001, New Zealand