From:
Beth DeHaas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:30:14 -0400
Fabrizio,

60-70 messages a day seems a bit much. Perhaps you have some SPAM mixed in.
If you want , send a message to [log in to unmask]  and put SET
CONCH-L DIGEST in the body of the  message. Then you will get just one
message per day.
Anothe option you have is to set the list serve so each of your CONCH-L
messages  comes with a prefix so you know what messages are from Conch-L and
can delete the others. I am not sure how to do this.
If you still wish to unsubscribe, send the message UNSUBSCRIBE  to the same
address as above

Beth
Whitefield, ME.