From:
Patty Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:47:49 -0700
Dear all,

Although at times over the past six years I have been noisy enough on this
list, I haven't actually done a lot of shelling for the last 10 or so
years, my shell collection carefully packed away from little fingers. Now
that those fingers are not so small anymore, and spend most of their time
holding pencils at school, I have found the time to do a first rough sort
through my collection and filled up three boxes of shells surplus to my
requirements. They are all small to medium sized, mostly fairly common
species, from all families (although not so many of the 'big four' -
Cowries, Cones, Murex and Volutes). No landsnails or fossils. All are
labeled, graded according to quality, and the bulk are Fine or better
quality. I have a four-page (8-column) exchange list in Abode PDF 4.0 format

I am looking for exchanges of similar material worldwide, or basically
anything I don't have that is not a landsnail or a fossil. I am not a
obsessive quality nut, but I do expect shells to be Fine or better,
especially the common ones. No single valves or beachrolled material
please, but I hope for most of you this speaks for itself

I am looking forward to any responses (off this list please)

Patty