From:
"Marlo F. Krisberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 13:46:07 -0400
I'll second Art's recommendation.  The Rikers come with cotton batting, but
can be made more effective by covering the cotton with appropriate color
cloths to best show off the shells (Often black is the best).  Cut the cloth
oversized to come down the sides of the box so that when you pin the tops in
place the pins secure the cloth.  Nice thing about the boxes is that you can
put together dozens, store like books on a shelf, and change out wall
displays frequently.

Marlo