Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 23:14:53 -0800
Don't even get started, The asian market is going down the down the drain
faster than tijuana water through a tourist.  The Asian markets are down
some 75% for the year and above that their currency is being devalued like
never seen before.  In my opinion, southeast asia is just waiting for both
an ecological and econimical disaster

-Tim