From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:25:20 -0400
Yes we would very much like to have your list.  Please send it to our
private e-mail address ([log in to unmask]) or via regular
mail to
Miques Molluscs
7078 Westmoreland Drive
Warrenton, Va. 20187

For all your shell specimen collection needs,
visit Mique's Molluscs online at http://www.miquesmolluscs.com