From:
Bill Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:09:18 -0400
Since the mass mailer virus (KLEZ, etc.) extract addresses from a variety of
sources on your computer (such as your in-box, etc.) this suggestion is
its obviously not a cure.

 Not only that, this suggestion is a verified virus hoax which originated in
the Netherlands -- see http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99213

 There is of course a nearly fool-proof method of thwarting the mass
mailers --
 install anti-virus software, keep it updated, and do regular system scans.

Bill F.
www.jaxshells.org