From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 10:19:57 -0500
Kev,

Try again...Jeff was probably uploading something to the ANSP, ANSP
doing some tinkering, OR your server was acting funky...I get the
strangest messages sometimes, things I know can't be true, and it is
either that I need to reboot my machine (Windows!!!) or the server
passing the blame off on something else?  Try again. If that doesn't
work in the next day or two, let me know and I will copy and paste your
desired entry and email it to you.

Thanks for trying!

Lynn