From:
"R. Goldberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 23:10:03 -0500
Lynn,
Your apology is accepted.  You are very courageous to go public with this.
Rich

To all,
I know I should leave well-enough alone, but one comment from today needs
responding to.  Would those who tout a policy of forgive-and-forget feel
the same way if their names were inserted into the offending emails?  It's
not small-mindedness.  In this world of such hatred and intolerance, we
should all rethink our own foibles.  Personal attacks should not be swept
under the rug.  That only breeds more of the same.  Enough said.  Let's
move on.

And shell related - Can one of the organizers from the Philadelphia Shell
Show, held this past weekend do a recap of the shell show awards.  The
exhibits were mighty fine, but I missed out on seeing who won what.  Thanks.