From:
"H. H. Dijkstra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:19:41 +0100
Dear Cecil,

Mirapecten thaanumi Dall, Bartsch & Rehder, 1938 is a junior synonym of
Mirapecten mirificus (Reeve, 1853) and currently placed in the tribe
Decatopectinini Waller, 1986 of Pectininae Wilkes, 1810 (Pectinidae Wilkes,
1810).

Best regards,

Henk

Henk H. Dijkstra (Hon. Res. Ass.)
c/o Zoological Museum, Dept. Malacology, University of Amsterdam
PO Box 94766, 1090 GT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Private address:
Gravinneweg 12, 8604 CA Sneek, The Netherlands
E-mail: [log in to unmask]