From:
Amy Lyn Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:32:21 -0500
Hi,

For future reference, requests for help with the conch-l list should be
directed to the list owners - and not the list.  The correct email to use
to contact the list owners is: [log in to unmask]

Milan Peternel <[log in to unmask]> is not currently subscribed to the
list so he can not post to the list.

I do not know what problems you have had when you try to subscribe to the
list - but I have seen many problems for hotmail accounts.  So, if the
problem you had is due to a problem with a hotmail account I will not be
able to help you.

Amy

--
Amy Lyn Edwards  --  [log in to unmask]