From:
Charles F Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:25:42 -0500
Folks,

I am currently editing a book and one chapter is on dredging. I was
wondering if anyone out there has an illustration of a dredge that he or
she has built and would be willing to allow me to use as an illustration
in the book. The illustration would have to be black and white, no color
illustrations. The person would be giving me the rights to use the
illustration, however, you would retain rights to all future uses of the
ilustration. The illustration cannot be copyrighted by anyone other than
the person allowing me to use it. Lastly, acknowledgment will be given in
the book regarding loan of the illustration.

If anyone has such an illustration please contact me privately. If you
have any questions let me know. Thanks.

Regards,
Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Mollusks
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History
                     Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Assistant Professor - Family Medicine