From:
SCOTT JORDAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 10:36:17 -0700
I concur that the weekends make a better time to have
the bourse in the future.  For many of us, dedicating
an entire week of vacation for the event is simply not
an option.

I also agree that allowing COA member first dibs seems
only natural.

Finally, I think the bourse would ideally be at least
two full days.  If I were a dealer, I would think that
it would be beneficial to get as much bang for the
buck as possible considering the enormous effort
involved with getting product there and setting up a
stand.  This would also encourage larger displays.

Just my two cents worth,

Scott Jordan