From:
Cristian Ruiz Altaba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:35:46 +0200
Dear Dr. Davis,

I am interested in Palearctic freshwater snails.  My Ph.D. thesis was on
melanopsids around the Western Mediterranean, and was done at the Academy
of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia and the University of Pennsylvania.
 Since 1991 I have been studying other freshwater molluscs in the
Mediterranean region at large (i.e., down to the Canaries and the Sahara,
west to Iran).  I would appreciate it greatly, if you were so kind as to
let me know what are your research interests in this area.  And, of course,
any spare materials would be most welcome into my scientific collection.
Thnak you very much in advance.
Sincerely,

Cristian R. Altaba
Laboratory of Human Systematics