Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:37:10 -0400
Dear Gerda, Tom, Paul, et al;-
    Thanks much for the worm info. Very interesting. I think I remember Darwin noting that earthworms caused tombstones to sink by so much in a certain amount of time.
    Now, if they only had shells, I could justify my interest. (Well, they do look a bit like slugs.)
    Q-Man

> From: Gerda Reid <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: 2003/09/12 Fri PM 08:29:55 EDT
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Darwin - writings on Earthworms
>
> <A HREF="http://www.wormdigest.org/article_44.html">http://www.wormdigest.org/article_44.html</A>
>
> this is one of several hits from search engine for Darwin earthworm

PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!