From:
Steven & Wanda Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:36:34 -0500
Bobbi,

Unfortunately, my ISP (Brazosport.edu) cannot send email to Earthlink
for some reason.  It is not you individually, I struggle trying to send
email to other earthlink subscribers.  Let me know if the pictures
arrived or if there is another avenue for delivering the pictures that
is not through Earthlink.

Thanks,

Steven