From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 22:20:32 -0400
At the risk of alienating other list members, I must agree with Peter
Egerton. While the shells may well be available for sale, they are
also terrific images (often of shells I have never seen). If we wish
to nit-pick, what about announcements for shell shows? These are very
much supported by our dollars and almost always feature shell
dealers. Because there is money involved, does this compromise our
"commercial use" rules? I think not, but I would love to see more
Conch-L members share their opinions.

Best regards,
Jim